The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience either in bookings or production. We are looking for a confident and knowledgeable person who can not only help manage the studios schedules, but will also be able to build and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
This is an exciting role working alongside a creative and friendly team.
- Meet and Greet clients.
- Manage the studio and engineer schedules using Farmers Wife
- Advising clients on audio workflow for projects
- Ensuring time reports from engineers are complete, invoicing and billing clients for jobs on a weekly basis
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with clients
- Attending industry events to network and promote the studio to new contacts
- Assisting the Studio Manager with running the facility
- Equipment hire for sessions, liaising and negotiating costs with suppliers
- Marketing the studio by awards submissions/attendance, ensuring the website and social media pages are up to date
- Planning and running events for the studio
Minimum 1 years’ experience in post-production, ideally audio post production