Closing: March 14th 2018
Posted on February 14, 2018
French Speaking Producer
We are currently seeking a French speaking Producer for our London (Farringdon) studio. On a day-to-day basis the producer will be responsible for working in conjunction with the creative and production teams from leading European advertising agencies and execution of a variety of animated projects (broadcast & digital content). The internal goal of the producer is to consult with ASB creative teams to ensure delivery of creative to the client is on time, within budget and meets the creative brief, which includes communication with our offices/functions around the world. The producer is the main point of contact for the client throughout the production process and responsible for maintaining strong relationships.
Animated Storyboards is a full service industry leading animatic, test commercial and animation production house serving advertising agencies and brands around the world. From our European hub, based in London, we team up with advertising agencies all over Europe, Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Facilitate communication between creative teams and internal/external production partners
- Develop project plans
- Define and keep project within schedule and budget
- Manage internal and external expectations of project(s)
- Manage all project documentation including finance
- Assist with finding, previewing and determining which production partner(s) is best fit for the projects needs e.g. talent casting, shooting crew and equipment hire
- Coordinate deployment of all projects with partners/clients
- Research, recommend and secure partner solutions.
- Must speak French and English fluently
- Minimum of 3 years production experience at an Advertising Agency, Animation Company or Post Production Company
- Ability to manage, coordinate and supervise multiple production jobs at the same time
- Confident in multitasking across numerous projects at any given time within a variety of different disciplines – 2D, 3D and live action
- Must be very people/client oriented and focused, outgoing personality, excellent communicator and a problem solver
- Candidates must possess strong organization skills, be resourceful and a self-starter.
- An understanding and appreciation for the creative process and demonstrated ability to contribute to the creative product
- An understanding of emerging advertising platforms and technologies
- Knowledge of the animation process (both pre and post) is hugely beneficial.
Looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Send your applications to [email protected].