Closing: August 30th 2019
Posted on August 5, 2019
Freelance Studio Assistant
We are looking for Freelance Studio Assistants to join our busy studio in Camden.
For this role we require someone who is enthusiastic, multi-skilled and eager to make a mark in the film and photographic industry. This role will be client facing, so the individual must be comfortable dealing with a variety of people in high pressured situations. You will be working within a small but fast paced team. We are looking for someone who is flexible with their days and willing to commit to long hours on occasions.
Previous studio experience preferred and familiarity with lighting and equipment would be a great advantage for this role.
GENERAL DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- General upkeep and maintenance of the 3 studios (exterior and interior) including the spaces and adjacent rooms of the studio.
- Managing equipment – ensuring that it is accounted for and maintained in the studio.
- Keeping a high standard of cleanliness throughout the building.
- Preparing studio spaces for upcoming shoots.
- Technical and physical support in set building and lighting.
- Client and Staff hospitality. Help service the clients with in house catering alongside our in-house head chef.
- Refreshing and cleaning studio kitchens and drinks areas, taking drinks requests from clients.
- Responding to client and co-workers requests quickly and efficiently.
- Keyholder duties to include opening and closing the studios.
- Represent Park Village – have a true understanding of the company and the brand.
- Carrying out procedures fast and efficiently including: stock checks, studio replenishment, tidying, painting and moving heavy items.
- Cover reception as and when required – answering phone calls, booking couriers and liaising with clients.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
Previous Studio assisting or Freelance Running would be highly beneficial.
Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills.
Computer literate (Photoshop, In design, Word & Excel ..)
Degree or similar in Film, Photography or production is recommended but not essential.
Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple studio tasks.
Experience in hospitality would be highly beneficial.
Can do attitude is a must.
Please send your c.v to [email protected].