Closing: July 13th 2022
Posted on June 15, 2022
Freelance Senior Producer
Senior Producer, Freelance
INTRO is an award-winning creative production company. Our broad client base covers agencies, broadcast, sport and arts, including major brands such as Nike and Channel 4. We have design and post-production teams inhouse so we can provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to delivery
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Producer with knowledge of CG, animation and post-production, for an immediate start.
We are bursting with creativity, so we need a producer to value, manage and drive this. You will be lead producer on a wide range of cross-platform projects for the CG/post-production team, look after our clients and help to manage team workflow.
- Managing multiple projects through from concept to completion
- Managing the flow of work to ensure that we deliver excellent work to our clients – on time and on budget.
- Overseeing team resources – helping manage the team workflow and freelancers as needed
- Maintaining the highest standards of production, checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
- Managing profitability; creating budgets in Excel, managing resource, negotiating costs, managing client expectations
- Quality control / ensuring that work is approved internally and carefully checked before it goes out to clients.
- Ensuring that production reports and team projections are up to date and accurate
- Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
- Problem solving – actively offering solutions, and looking to improve processes
Client Relationships and Management
- Ensure all clients are serviced to the highest levels
- Taking briefs from clients and supporting pitches, proposals and tenders
- Supporting the Creative partner and CG/post-production team
- Having an awareness of the team’s skillsets and strengths.
- When it gets tough, staying upbeat and positive.
- Contributing to marketing/social/ promotions/award entries and other new business activities
- Being an ambassador for Intro.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of Intro’s culture – collaborative, supportive, upbeat, empowering.
- Effectively engage with the finance and business team.
- Experience in producing of high-quality creative content, including post-production
- An in-depth understanding of technical and creative processes
- Experience with integrated campaigns (inc digital, social, print and OOH)
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Exceptionally high standards – meticulous attention to detail
- Great organisational skills, good multi-tasker
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – seeing solutions not problems
- Ability to remain flexible in your approach and adapt quickly to change
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages – strong Excel skills are essential.
- Confident on Zoom and other video conferencing platforms
- Dropbox and IT skills
INTRO has a friendly and collaborative team, superb creative and wonderful, diverse clients.
Remote working, with some London based days
Salary is dependent upon experience. Please apply with a cover note and CV, to [email protected]