Closing: December 1st 2017
Posted on November 10, 2017
Agile Films are on the lookout for talented freelance editors to work with our post-production team.
About Agile Films
Agile Films is a full service production company. We have created award-winning commercials, music videos and digital work. We have a very busy post-production department which services our offline, online, 2D and 3D animation workflows.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an editor to work as part of our post-production team on TVCs, digital, documentary and music promo work. This position would suit an editor with a wide range of post-production experience in offline and online workflows. Ideally with previous editing experience in a post facility or production company. A creative approach backed up with strong technical knowledge are important skills for the role.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To oversee the completion of offline edits independently and as part of a team of editors.
- Good interpersonal skills to discuss projects with clients.
- Ability to work creatively with directors.
- Liaising with production team to achieve production objectives.
- An understanding of post scheduling to meet deadlines when required.
- Business hours are 9:30am to 6pm, 5 days a week.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Good organisation skills and a good understanding of post-production workflows.
- A comprehensive level of experience working in Premiere Pro CC, FCP for offline work.
- Knowledge of conforming an offline to an online level through DaVinci Resolve.
- Ability to create or edit motion graphics in After Effects CC.
- Creation of sound design to an offline level.
- Knowledge of up to date UK TV transmission specifications.
- Knowledge of digital delivery codecs.