Posted on January 17, 2018
JAM are looking to hire a highly skilled compositor for their London VFX studio.
- Pitching and quoting for new work, outlining your creative approach to a brief.
- Lead compositing, compositing of VFX/CGI elements, and the creation and integration of motion GFX.
- On-set VFX Supervision
- illustrate good communication skills with clients.
- Solving creative problems using simple, efficient techniques
- Ability to react to changes efﬁciently and meet delivery deadlines.
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a compositor in TV/Commercials and/or motion pictures
- High level working knowledge of Flame.
- Experience working directly with and interfacing with clients.
- On-Set supervision experience.
- Ability to multi task and engage with several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a high pressured and evolving environment whilst still delivering top quality results.
- Knowledge of 3D software packages such as C4D & Maya
If you are interested, please send your reel and CV to [email protected] with Flame Artist as the subject.