Vacancy: Full-time (min. 30 hours)
Hello there! We are MassiveMusic, one of the leading music agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. Our mission? To help brands find their voice and tell their story through music. We produce and compose for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop music strategies for global brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in awhile.
Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning. MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000: since then we have proudly sprinkled our melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands. www.massivemusic.com
Do you like to kill bills and invoices? Well, we might have some unfinished business for you. If you trust numbers and they trust you back, you may be the superhero we’re looking for. MassiveMusic London is currently on the lookout for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to help manage the financial administration and office of our Shoreditch location, whilst also providing PA support to the Managing Director.
‘Problem solver’ is your middle name: you are resourceful and have great organisational and administration skills, including that (eagle) eye for detail. Handling a number of different tasks at the same time? Pfff, easy like Sunday morning.
Your positive energy precedes you when you enter the room. People are naturally drawn to the awesome human being that you are thanks to your empathy and friendly, well-presented appearance.
Skills and Requirements
- You worked as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role before
- You have experience with accounting software (Xero and/or Quickbooks Online is a plus)
- You excel at MS Excel (spreadsheets, charts and financial functions included)
- You have good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- You know your way around a Mac, Google Docs, and have finger blurring typing skills
- Your time-management skills are so impressive they would make a ghost go pale
- Preferably you have a higher education or financial administration qualification
- Music is important to you – you know the difference between Eno and Emo
- Already worked in the advertising or branding scene? Oef, we’re hyperventilating