Closing: December 4th 2017
Posted on November 6, 2017
Hours: 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm (might be flexible)
Role Type: Permanent / Temp to Perm
Location: Kentish Town
Salary: £19-23k (dependent on experience)
We’re looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team of 5 in Finance. Here you’ll be vital member of our busy team, helping to ensure key functions are carried out effectively and efficiently. You’ll be responsible for processing supplier invoices, reconciling cash receipts, responding to supplier invoice queries to ensure accounts are kept up-to-date and accurate, analyzing financial records for accuracy and processing staff debit/credit cards and petty cash.
We always look for proactive people who are happy getting stuck in, so you’ll be able to take ownership of your work and have the ability to identify process improvements. The ideal candidate will have a real eye for detail and previous experience with accounts payable in a dynamic environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures, charging expenses to accounts and cost centers
- Responding to supplier invoice queries
- Working with payables manager to ensure payments are made on time
- Posting customer payments to their accounts
- Reconciling cash receipts
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
- Processing staff debit/credit cards
- Processing petty cash
- Ad-hoc finance duties
- 2+ years experience using an accounting package (Sage50 desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a wider team
- Confident data entry, good attention to detail, enjoy working in busy fast-paced finance team
- Friendly, approachable, comfortable working in creative environment
Please email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – Finance Assistant’ in the subject field, attaching a CV and cover letter, of no more than 500 words addressing the requirements listed.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.