Posted on October 11, 2017
Film Location Coordinator @ Amazing Space
Amazing Space is one of the UK’s leading location providers to the film, photographic and event industries.
We are looking for a Location Co-ordinator to join our team.
The Role will include:
- Scouting and photographing new Locations for the Amazing Space website
- Providing location suggestions for Production Companies
- Negotiating rates, hours, and filming areas with Location Owners
- Contributing to the Amazing Space Instagram
- Sending out mail-outs and working on marketing projects
Essential Skills for the Role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and confident phone manner
- An interest in architecture and interior design
- A good knowledge of London
- A passion for the Film Industry
- Basic photography skills
Working at Amazing Space will provide you with a great range of contacts from the Production Companies we work with, along with a relationship with Location Scouts and Managers in the Industry.
Based in Fitzrovia, we share an office with a group of complimentary companies, Lucky Strike Productions, Production Switchboard, Alternative View Studios and Freelance Directors, making this a small, friendly and creative environment in which to work.
Salary: £19,000 per year + bonuses.
Please send all applications to [email protected], and attach a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter telling us a little about yourself and why you would like to work for Amazing Space.
We look forward to seeing your applications!