Closing: December 19th 2018
Posted on November 21, 2018
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative editor to join our super busy in house film team. This role reports to our Senior Editor.
Rankin’s group now includes Hunger Magazine and Hunger TV (lifestyle, news, culture and fashion) and The Full Service advertising agency.
Rankin made his name in publishing, founding Dazed & Confused with Jefferson Hack in 1992. He has created landmark editorial and advertising campaigns for some of the most celebrated publications, biggest brands and pioneering charities. He has published over 30 books and is exhibited in galleries around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Editor to join our busy team.
You should be able to work on your own as well as within a team environment.
You’ll be organised, confident and able to bring ideas to any project, whilst competent at taking direct instruction.
Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and other standard editing workflow procedures essential.
- Creative editing
- Great eye for detail
- Passion for the filmmaking process
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Positive attitude
- Can take direction but also work off initiative
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sound editing skills / correcting audio and mixing sound
- Ability to colour grade using Davinci resolve
- Adobe After Effects skills
- Knowledge of camera workflows
- Ability to create and deliver XMLs & EDLs to post houses
- Understanding of different social media delivery requirements: aspect ratio, style, cut downs and timings.
Email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – Editor’ in the subject field, attaching a CV, examples of your work and brief cover letter that must address the above criteria.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.