Posted on January 23, 2024
Executive Producer of Special projects and Music Videos
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bullion Productions is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Executive Producer of Special Projects and Music Videos. As a key player in our rapidly growing company, you will collaborate with our founders to shape the creative vision and strategy of the department, overseeing and nurturing a roster of Directors, while actively scouting for the next generation of talent, looking for new trends and pushing to work with brands, fashion and music labels that fit with Bullion’s style.
To excel in this role, you should have a proven track record in delivering creatively excellent content with a focus on direct-to-brand clients, agencies, and music and fashion labels. Strong leadership skills are crucial, as you’ll shape and steer a roster of directors, attracting new talent to enhance our creative offerings. Leveraging your extensive industry network, which includes commissioners, agency producers, and influential brands, will be key to expanding Bullion’s reach and reputation.
Overseeing projects from pitch to delivery and organising the PR and press to ensure wide reaching exposure of the talent and company. You will have a proven track record delivering projects on time, to budget and with high editorial value.
You will work with the Head of Production to source and manage freelance production teams, ensuring they deliver engaging editorial and to an excellent production service standard to ensure we win work and are a go-to for clients.
This role would suit a driven, calm, confident and competent individual who sees the opportunity to be a significant part of a growing business and push to be at the forefront of a changing media landscape.
- Work with Bullion’s founders to create a vision and strategy for our talented roster of Directors.
- Discover and sign new talent to the Director’s roster.
- Work with the MD to strategise Bullion’s best approach for reaching new clients.
- Deliver excellent creative and editorial content on all projects within the role’s remit.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to budget and hit Bullion’s financial targets.
- Network and form relationships with commissioners, producers, brands and talent. Having active involvement in the industry and promoting the company culture is key to the success of the role.
- Help nurture and further build on Bullion’s roster of Directors, matching their strengths and styles to appropriate projects for existing and new clients.
- Work with the Creative Director to form a Press and PR strategy for the company’s talent and work to oversee its distribution, including award submissions.
- Manage and schedule project press so they are ready to be published on the company’s website, socials and Slate.
- Develop, write and pitch treatments and/or oversee and approve treatments for projects falling within the role’s remit and ensure pitches are realistic in terms of output v.budget.
- Source and manage freelance production teams.
- Always maintain a positive relationship with clients.
- Lead by example and establish a positive and inclusive working culture within the department always promoting and acting in keeping with Bullions B Corp status and pushing for greener practices.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in both APA and branded content production;
- Have excellent presentation and pitching skills;
- Be able to work under pressure calmly and effectively, and to tight deadlines
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Have a high level of written English
- Have an extended network of freelance talent such as DP’s, Producers etc.
- Have a strong competency level in creative and design software such as Keynote and Adobe photoshop
- Have a background in discovering and working with new talent
- Be available to travel where necessary
- Be available outside of office hours and during holidays from time to time, should a production or meeting require.
Send CVS and Cover Letters to [email protected]
Salary dependant on experience.