Posted on February 18, 2020
We are a world class animation studio and production company.
We create stunningly crafted film and animation with our partners in the advertising, music, and entertainment industries.
We’re a proud part of the Blink family.
You can see some of our work here.
We are currently looking for an Executive Producer to join our team.
You will be responsible for pitching and leading commercial projects, with a focus on 3D and 2D animation.
You’ll be on the front line of the business, working closely with our directors, producers and studio team, engaging with agencies and clients, proactively identifying and developing opportunities. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative eye, excellent interpersonal skills, a great work ethic and an inquisitive mind.
To be considered for this role you must have agency facing production experience within a fast-paced animation studio, production company, or post/vfx studio.
Experience in 3D/2D animation production essential, some experience in stop-motion/puppets/live action a bonus.
- Leading Pitches & Executive Producing on commercial animation projects.
- Fielding enquiries, pursuing leads, and connecting directors to opportunities.
- Leading pitches, working with directors on strategy and approach, with direct oversight of treatments and bids.
- Build and develop our internal pitch team.
- EP oversight, production support and problem solving on studio-based animation projects.
- Director scouting, recruiting and development, with a focus on 3D/CGI talent.
- Working closely with Head Of Studio on day-to-day staffing for production and pitches, maintaining relationships with our freelance animation network, key talent and external animation/post partners.
- Development, refinement & implementation of internal production process, pipelines, contracts & checklists.
- Usage negotiations and licensing agreements.
- Developing new client relationships and initiating opportunities in other areas; gaming, tech, direct to brand.
Please email [email protected] with the subject heading Executive Producer or if you have any questions.