Posted on June 24, 2021
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Chrome Productions is a full-service global creative production company creating award-winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic, highly-creative and fast-growing team with offices in London and Los Angeles.
Chrome Productions is looking for a resourceful, organised and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support our CEO on a day-to-day basis. This will include managing the founder’s calendar, assisting in project management, shadowing key calls for note-taking and or organising travel & expenses. In addition, the Executive Assistant will work on general office management, which will include answering the phone, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and other administrative tasks.
A successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organisational skills, be solutions-oriented, demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, confidence and a can-do attitude. You must have the ability to work successfully within a team environment, build strong working relationships, maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organisation and become the ‘go to’ person for support.
Flexible working arrangements are supported although attendance at our London office will be required.
This role will report directly to the CEO and Head of Operations.
Chrome is committed to providing equal opportunities, a diverse and an inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Commensurate with Experience
Head of Operations / CEO
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the CEO
- Tactfully & confidentially manage the challenging calendar for a busy executive – including scheduling and confirming appointments with both internal and external participants
- Travel coordination
- Expense reporting
- Organising key team activities (such as team meetings, away days, celebrations)
- Undertake research and collate information as needed in support of the CEO/HOO
- Provide occasional support to the leadership team
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the office
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries
- Managing Health and Safety in the office
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Proven experience of assisting at executive level in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with reconciling expenses
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to handle administrative details independently
- Maintain confidentiality and a high level of discretion at all times
- Creative approach to problem solving and event planning
- A ‘people person’ who thrives in a creative environment
- Strong teamwork mentality and ability to communicate effectively with the team
Please send your CV to: [email protected]