Posted on August 10, 2017
Executive Assistant – Maternity Cover
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world’s leading creative studios, creating high-end VFX, creative content and immersive experiences for the advertising and film industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the industry, enthusiastic people that come to work every day with the desire to be a part of creating award winning spectacular visual experiences.
Our Advertising team in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
MPC is looking for an experienced EA to support the CCO & MD for MPC Advertising, London for a maternity cover contract. This is a great opportunity for an organised and energetic individual to work in a fast-paced and dynamic creative media environment.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, a team player as well as being able to work on their own initiative. Attention to detail is imperative.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supporting the CCO & MD London for MPC Advertising and providing cover for EA to CEO when required.
- Extensive diary management and booking all meetings on behalf of the CCO & MD London.
- ‘Gate-keeper’ of calls, emails, visitors and managing CCO’s inbox.
- Reconciliation of expenses for CCO, MD London and Global Head of Strategy.
- Managing and booking complex domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Preparing and formatting documents for meetings and creating presentations using PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Responsible for coordination, location, budgets and overall logistics for events/meetings for CCO/MD London.
- Liaising with key staff based at our various global facilities and various ad hoc administrative tasks for wider Senior Management team.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with a systematic approach.
- Effective communicator at all levels, with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally and a high standard of verbal/written English.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride and quality of output.
- Able to work on own initiative is imperative.
- Experience within a creative studio preferred but not essential.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm however, some out of hours work is required.
Please apply through our website here – http://smrtr.io/zv84mA