Closing: April 27th 2018
Posted on April 10, 2018
EP – NEW PARTNERHSIP ROSTER & MUSIC
Award winning production company Rattling Stick are looking for someone to manage and grow a new and exciting contributory roster. Overall our EP will be required to build on existing relationships, identify and grow new partnerships in the worlds of music, brands, platforms and beyond. With an already strong brand personality and a diverse and admired roster of talent, the role has huge and exciting potential.
- Day to day running of the roster.
- Have an understanding of music/branded clients, collaborators and competitors; opportunities, risks and challenges, within our market.
- Research, identify, seek out and acquire new business opportunities for the roster (and a core selection of Rattling Stick talent).
- Develop relationships with brands, commissioners and music managers including attending gigs, events and meetings.
- Bid, budget and schedule new projects to a high degree of accuracy, and engage production freelancers where needed.
- Work with the directors to deliver successful pitches and win new projects
- Develop talent and create a boutique roster with a unique point of view that can service current video demands/trends.
- Produce jobs where appropriate, manage freelance talent where needed.
- Ensure client satisfaction on the final delivered project, and that all projects are delivered to RS’s high standards.
- Working closely with RS EPs and Head of Sales in terms of the wider targeting for the roster and managing internal script flow and director switches.
- With our Head of Sales, creatively manage directors’ individual showreels based on industry trends, opinion and specific job requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the internal PR resource, to define effective and innovative PR and marketing initiatives
SKILLS & STRENGTHS
Experience within the music and production industries is key. We are looking for someone who’s creative, bright, passionate, tenacious and proactive. Someone to whom the role of EP presents an exciting and satisfying challenge.
ABOUT RATTLING STICK
Rattling Stick was founded
in 2006 by Daniel Kleinman, Ringan Ledwidge and Johnnie Frankel as a small production company with an unmitigated belief in quality creative output. Unique in being a director-led production company, we produce some of the finest work in the world.
In 2012 Rattling Stick LA opened its doors and has been growing ever since. With a unique rock solid roster, two SuperBowl 2017, two in the SuperBowl 2018 and the multitude of Gold Lions in Cannes and Gold Clios in 2017, we are in a fantastic position to build on our standing and reputation in the US market.
Rattling Stick’s small but highly creative team ethic has been consistently recognised and awarded within the advertising industry. We have picked up lots of shiny accolades, including Cannes Grand Prix, Golds at the British Arrows, Creative Circle, Clios and several D&AD Pencils and features. The British Arrows Production Company of the Year has also been awarded to us four times and we’ve topped the Televisual Peer Poll for the last six years.
No longer the home to just commercial production, we generate and produce high quality creative content
in all forms be that films, promos, events, documentaries and TV content.
and encourage each other with
the work they produce.
ABOUT THE PARTNERSHIP ROSTER
Whilst maintaining its own unique identity, the aspiration is to bring an existing roster founded for directing talent to mingle with the advertising, music video and content world directly under the umbrella of Rattling Stick.
The ambition being to represent talent that is fresh, exciting and innovative; directors who will transform a good campaign into a great one and aim to be hands on with every project.
Salary based on experience>
PLEASE SUBMIT CVS TO…… [email protected]
CLOSES 27th April 2018