Posted on February 26, 2020
Chrome Productions is recruiting for freelance or full-time Premiere Pro editors.
Who we are: Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
- An Editor with experience in a similar position within the industry.
- Demonstrable examples of creative edits and a passion for storytelling
- Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
- Under guidance from the Head of Post Production you will work alongside our Senior Editor and freelancers to deliver exciting creative edits that exceed clients’ expectations.
- Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. You will be equally at home cutting branded content, short or long-form narrative and stylised promo, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
- Maintain the highest quality of output adhering to project management workflows.
- Collaborate with the Post Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver the project’s creative vision.
- Communicate with the Post Producer to ensure the project stays on schedule.
- Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
- Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills you must have:
- Demonstrable experience of creating exciting edits with obvious flair.
- Deep understanding of Premiere Pro and other Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Mac based).
- Excellent knowledge of macOS
- A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow, formats and codecs and an excellent technical knowledge.
- Good understanding and examples of using creative sound design to elevate the final edit.
- Meticulous project management and attention to detail.
- The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of After Effects a bonus.
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve a bonus.
Please note, applications without a showreel will not be considered
Email all applications to:[email protected]