Closing: November 23rd 2019
Posted on October 31, 2019
Editor & Motion Graphics Designer
Editor & Motion Graphics Designer, distillery
We’re a visionary content studio. We help brands win new fans through social, creative, content strategy, words, and video personalisation. We work with global brands including Google, Coca Cola, YouTube, American Express and others.
Outstanding creative is core to our mission.
You can learn more about us here: www.wearedistillery.co
That’s the difference you can make to our close-knit and friendly team, as a highly motivated Editor & Motion Graphics Designer.
- Work alongside creative teams to compose and create original & engaging video content
- Design stunning motion graphics for a wide variety of projects, getting stuck in from briefing stage and then staying on course to delivery
- Bring briefs to life using mood/story boards, animatics and motion graphic elements or typography for live action layers
- Be able to build and edit stories for case studies, event films, promos and promotions
- Work collaboratively with our writers, producers, account managers and in-house editors to create unique and compelling videos
- Design and create social assets
- Work on internal brand projects
- Be proactive in order to ensure that delivery is within the set timeframes and set requirements.
- Help to manage and organise the archiving of projects and workflow of projects
- Happy to research music as soundtracks
- Develop your knowledge of other areas of film such as sound design, motion graphics and directing
- Help to keep film edit suites in good working order
- Skilled user of Premiere Pro, After Effects After Effects, Photoshop.
With at least 4 years professional (agency experience a big bonus) experience under your belt and an impressive portfolio to show for it, you will show us that you:
- have excellent design, typographic and conceptual skills
- Have strong storytelling skills
- love working collaboratively and can and contribute to the creative development of projects
- enjoy finding solutions
- are comfortable meeting deadlines with time to spare and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- are methodical and happy to multi-task
- are able to critically assess your own work in order to meet the high standards expected from clients and producers
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Indesign
A plus/ bonus!
- Knowledge of 3rd party render, tracking software, 3D or modelling software a plus.
- Self shooter
- Reports to the Executive Producer
Please email a cover letter, CV and links to your work to [email protected] (please don’t call the office, and we’re not working with recruiters for this role)
Applications close ASAP