Closing: November 4th 2020
Posted on October 14, 2020
Editor (and Colourist)
Starting Date – December 2020
About the Role
3angrymen make films that matter for clients including the NSPCC, The Samaritans, Schroders, HSBC and Scouts UK.
We are looking for an Editor/Colourist to join our team and help us keep making brilliant films that make a difference for our clients and their audiences. At any one time you will be working on multiple edits (both corporate and creative) consulting with our producers and directors and managing the post-production from ingest to delivery.
This is an in-house position, with lots of opportunity to grow your skillset alongside a close-knit team of seasoned professionals. As well as working on your own projects, you’ll be asked to take part in crit sessions and contribute to wider output of the company.
Who We’re Looking For
You must be an imaginative and fastidious editor who can offer up ideas and bring fresh perspectives to projects. You need to be great at both cutting and grading our films and will need to know Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve inside out, capable of turning edits around quickly under pressure.
As part of a small in-house team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone, receiving constructive criticism and learning new skills – confident in your creative taste and eager to lend a helping hand wherever you can.
Essential Skills & Requirements
● be excited about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
● have minimum 2 years relevant professional editing/grading experience
● be an extremely well organised and proactive planner
● be comfortable articulating your ideas and interpreting feedback
● have excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Premier, and Davinci Resolve
● have impeccable written and spoken English
Ideally the candidate will also
● have experience creating content in-house
● be interested in upcoming commercial trends and directors
If you like our work and think you can help us make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming our new Editor / Colourist, please apply by sending:
● a copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter (including your salary expectations), both in .pdf format
● a link to 3 pieces of relevant work (please let us know what your exact roles/responsibilities were)
● a link to your showreel
Please send these to [email protected] and use the subject line ‘Editor / Colourist Application – October 2020’.
Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.
Please note that we are planning to hold in-person interviews as part of this process, at our office in Roman Road, East London.