Posted on August 3, 2021
Job Title: Editor Role
About Agile Films:
Agile Films is an award-winning, full-service production company based in Shoreditch.
We create TVCs, music videos, digital content and features. We pride ourselves on our creativity and determination to deliver outstanding work. The roster of talented directors covers a wide range of styles and we are committed to working with and developing young talent.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and creative editor to work as part of our post production team on TVCs, content, documentary and music video work. This position would suit an editor with around 3 years’ experience in a post house or production company. Key skills for the role are a creative approach backed up with strong technical knowledge.
– To oversee the completion of offline edits independently and as part of a team of editors.
– Ability to work to a high creative standard with Agile’s directors and agency creatives.
– Very good attention to detail and QC skills to deliver work at a broadcast standard.
– Good interpersonal skills when working with the production team and a client friendly attitude.
– A good understanding of post production schedules to meet deadlines.
– This is a full-time position to work from 9:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
– A good understanding and experience of post production workflows from offline, conform to online.
– A comprehensive level of experience working in Premiere Pro.
– Experience in conforming and finishing work through DaVinci Resolve.
– Ability to create or edit motion graphics in After Effects.
– Creation of sound design to an offline level.
– Skills in colour correction using DaVinci Resolve.
– Experience collaborating with post facilities for visual effects and finishing.
– Experience working from a shared storage network.
– Knowledge of up to date UK TV transmission specifications.
– Knowledge of digital delivery codecs.
Duration: Permanent Position
Location(s): 68-72 Redchurch Street, London, E2 7DP
Send applications to: [email protected]