Posted on March 20, 2018
STARTING DATE: April / May 2018
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for an enthusiastic, meticulous and imaginative Editor to join our team of in-house filmmakers, someone with a passion for storytelling and craft, to help us continue making great films for our clients.
The role will primarily focus on post-production tasks; wrangling footage, creating assembly edits, taking on board and implementing client and director feedback to develop a final edit, grading and managing export and delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop as an editor within an ambitious, award-winning production company, working on a broad range of projects, for clients ranging from children’s charities to international banks.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The candidate must
- have at least two years professional editing experience
- be an incredibly organised worker with an unfailing eye for detail
- be ready to contribute and articulate their own creative ideas
- have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Davinci Resolve
- have excellent written and spoken English
- be enthusiastic about producing a variety of content, both corporate and creative
- be able to work within a team and on their own
Ideally the candidate will also:
- be a keen follower of industry trends in post-production techniques and technology
- have some knowledge of wider post-production processes, such as animation and motion-gpx
- be confident in client-facing scenarios
- be able to demonstrate a passion for creating films
- want to contribute and collaborate with colleagues
If you like our work and think you can make it even better, are certain that you fit the criteria above and are interested in becoming an Editor with 3angrymen, please apply by sending:
A copy of your CV & a 1 page Cover Letter, both in .pdf format
A link to a current showreel of your work (if the showreel features other editing contributions, please outline your role in these clearly)
Please send these along with details of salary expectations to [email protected] and use the subject line ‘Editor Application – April 2018’. Applications will not be considered unless these stipulations are adhered to.
CLOSING DATE: Deadline for Applications – 5th April 2018