Posted on June 21, 2021
We are looking for an editor to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, in Old Street, London starting ASAP.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street office, London.
Kode Media is a production company formed 9-years ago by five best friends straight out of university, a group of friends with a mindset to do things their way and bring a fresh set of ideas to what was then and is still now an ever-changing industry. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Video. We also have Kode Red; an integrated creative studio with in-house post facilities and the right skills to rapidly develop content, experiential and Digital OOH. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of the modern production company.
The person selected will be working predominantly on branded content both direct-to-client and to agencies through our creative studio Kode Red and occasionally Commercial and Music Video teams. This is an opportunity to work with a family-style company that’s making roads in both the content, commercial and music video industries whilst building your portfolio of work.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Editing
– Full portfolio of previous editing work
– Knowledge of Apple Mac OS X
– Customer Service experience
– Basic Adobe After Effects Knowledge
– Good time management skills
– Ability to work across multiple projects at once
– Good team player
– Basic Colour Grade knowledge
The role will entail:
– Editing for a multitude of platforms and deliverables
– Potential editing of Commercials
– Potential editing of Music Videos
– Conforming of Footage
– Organisation of Data
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP. Thanks!