Closing: March 23rd 2018
Posted on February 26, 2018
At Speade we are looking for a new edit assistant who will have the knowledge and ability to do the following:
- Load, breakdown and prep rushes.
- Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their associated file based work-flows, ingest media in a variety of formats, & transcoding from source files where necessary.
- Source sound effects, music, and track lay as required.
- Upload work to FTP and create QT movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures.
- Oversee general project administration and its smooth journey through post.
- Create EDLs, AAFs and Quicktimes.
- Prepare master files for updating the company website.
- Be flexible with their working hours and be prepared to work evenings & occasional weekends.
A good level of technical knowledge is preferred to help maintain, trouble shoot and oversee necessary updates to the server, office network and unity.
It is also required that you have a good level of initiative and are comfortable with a friendly and client facing roll.
As well as the relevant skills to be an assistant we are looking for someone who can become a part of the Speade family!
Please send all applications through to [email protected] and put your subject matter as EDIT ASSIST 2018.