London based, full-time position Salary – £20,000 p/a
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and
entertainment. We make commercials, music videos, short films and
entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters.
We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions & Blink Industries). Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work on our website.
This role is a gateway for someone looking to break into the world of animation production and gain experience of all these sectors under one roof.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ● Editing director’s showreels
- ● Creating and sending out bespoke reels using the CMS
- ● Creating social media gifs and company newsletters using Mailchimp
- ● Coordinating, receiving, checking and archiving director’s work on the company
- ● Transcoding files for different platforms (web, ipad, screenings etc.)
- ● Manage the company’s Data I/O process
- ● Manage the transcoding and ingest of new footage onto the server
- ● Assisting Producer’s with file deliveries
- ● QC’ing final exports for creative and technical errors
- ● Work with IT to oversee folder archiving on completion of projects
- ● Managing the drive log & drive storage
- ● Overseeing in-house camera equipment and managing booking system
Candidate should be: