Closing: August 12th 2019
Posted on July 12, 2019
Directors’ Rep / New Business Executive
Burning Reel are a forward thinking Production Company, based in Fitzrovia. We create videos for an astounding array of agencies, brands and record labels, from the big to the small, the famous to the unknown. We pride ourselves on having a broad client base.
We’ve also got a partner Post Production company in the form of our evil sister, Creep. They’ve been involved in post work for TV Dramas, big brands and major music artists.
So enough about us, we want to hear about you.
We’re looking for a Directors’ Rep / New Business Executive to help us promote and tell the world about our eclectic roster of directors and our companies. Naturally, we’d want the ideal candidate to have great communication skills, as well as a good understanding of the industry and be exceptionally resourceful.
You Will Be:
• Creative, out-going, hugely personable and passionate about film, animation and other creative industries.
• Able to create well-written and inventive approaches to promote our directors and companies.
• Have a broad idea of opportunities and not go down the same worn paths.
• Organised and happy to contact entirely new potential clients, as well as maintaining our excellent relationships with our existing clients.
• Confident, sharp and with a great sense of humour.
• A team player, willing to muck in with the rest of us when the need arises.
• Able to attend awards, networking events, somewhat alcoholic lunches and still able to function the next day.
• Able to think strategically and dynamically about how to get access to leads.
• Ideally experienced in this role, but this is not necessary.
We Want You To:
• Maintain and develop our trusted reputation amongst advertising agencies and clients, throughout the UK and abroad.
• Be responsible for maintaining and building relations with advertising agencies, digital agencies, PR firms and clients in a variety of sectors.
• Look after the social media output of the company, as well as our press releases.
• Have tenacity in bucket loads.
• Be in charge on planning our events, from things like Cannes to screenings of short films.
• Get to grips with and know inside out our existing roster of directors and workas a whole.
• Understand the company’s ethos and approaches to projects, as well as the various services we offer and sectors we work in.
• Identify and seek out new business partnerships and opportunities.
• Spot new talent that can compliment the roster.
• Be someone who wants to grow with us.
If you feel that this is you and want to be part of one of the most exciting, fun and fast rising production companies in town, drop us through an email on [email protected] for more details.
Salary dependent on experience.