Closing: September 30th 2021
Posted on September 1, 2021
Nice Shirt is looking for a nice directors rep to help manage our diverse and super-talented roster of directors.
We are looking for someone outgoing and dynamic, with a passion for film & advertising, who loves meeting people and building quality long-term business relationships.
The role would suit someone with experience in either a production company or advertising agency, but we will also consider candidates from outside the industry who have appropriate skills and experience.
Some of the responsibilities of the role are:
- Proactively keeping in touch with our existing industry contacts and always looking for ways to make new ones.
- Presenting new work and directors’ showreels to agencies and clients.
- Fielding new business and director availability enquiries.
- Compiling bespoke showreels for script enquiries.
- Building relationships with directors & actively engaging with their career development.
- Help to manage PR, including the company’s social media presence.
- Submission of work to, and attending on Nice Shirt’s behalf, industry awards and festivals.
- Keeping your eyes peeled for emerging talent.
Salary and benefits dependent on experience.
Please send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]