Closing: October 10th 2019
Posted on September 12, 2019
SWEETSHOP – DIRECTORS ASSISTANT
Sweetshop films are looking for a Director’s Assistant (Creative Researcher) to join our busy office. You will work closely with our roster of director’s, helping them create beautifully designed commercial treatments for pitches originating from the London office.
On a day-to-day basis you will work with our directors, adapting to their varying styles and tastes to see visual research and treatment design through from briefing to submission. This will include organising and managing any freelance DA’s when necessary.
Other daily tasks may include making changes to our website, creating content for company mail outs and social channels, managing our work archives as well as monitoring and filing job hard drives. You will also be required to generally assist the friendly and busy team in the office with technical support.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in creating commercial treatments preferred, but we are also open to keen graduates.
- A well natured individual who is comfortable communicating with the team in the office, as well as communicating via email, phone or Skype with directors based around the world.
- Technically proficient in the use of key Adobe software including InDesign and Photoshop. Premiere and Encoder would also be beneficial.
- An excellent eye for great imagery and design, with an ability to adapt to multiple varying tastes and styles.
- Good treatment layout capabilities using Adobe Indesign. Ability to generate online / interactive PDF’s through Indesign would also be beneficial.
- Experience in video file handling and editing.
- A keen interest in film, the advertising industry and photography, with an ability to source great, high quality image references upon request and on brief.
If you think you are a suitable candidate please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]