Closing: September 28th 2018
Posted on September 12, 2018
The ideal candidate will personally assist award winning director Michael Gracey with his business, travel, diary management and home management. The role requires you to attend creative meetings in both the advertising and film industry taking concise notes, as well as assisting with creative research and writing. As PA to Michael, organisation is key. The role will be challenging, but for the right candidate, incredibly creative and rewarding. The role would require you to travel extensively between UK and US.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Flexibility and capacity to adapt to changing work-flow.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgement, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise multiple calendars and organise last minute travel arrangements.
WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?
- Vibrant. Supportive.
- Possess an embracing and open nature and have a good sense of humour.
- Have a keen interested in creative writing.
- Be creative and have a keen interest in filmmaking.
N.B. Please only apply if you possess the required skillset and experience.
Please send CV to [email protected]