Closing: August 13th 2022
Posted on July 13, 2022
We are looking for a Director’s Assistant to assist our roster of Directors across music videos and commercials.
The ideal candidate has some experience in Adobe suite, particularly Indesign. They will have a keen eye for design and a passion for storytelling & filmmaking. They will also have a production mindset, will be highly organised and able to keep up with a fast paced environment. Their tasks will include visual research for pitches, as well as organising travel and accommodation for Directors, and close assisting of Directors across the production and post-production process.
The candidate will have a strong knowledge of feature films/ television and will be up to date with the newest commercial releases. They will be organised and proficient at completing tasks to a deadline.
This role is full time with 4 days a week working from the London office and 1 day working from home.
- Google Slides/ Keynote and other presentation tools/software.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: especially InDesign.
- File sharing tools like Google Docs, Dropbox etc.
- Great typographic skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to present work in a clear, confident, and engaging way
- A passion and in-depth knowledge of emerging trends in design and an eye for art direction.
- Happy working independently as well as part of a team.
Salary: Based on experience.