Posted on August 12, 2021
Directors Assistant & Film Researcher
Job title: Director’s Assistant to Keith McCarthy and Stink Films Researcher
Reports to: Andrew Levene/Blake Powell and Keith McCarthy
Key Relationships: Executive Producers, Creative Researcher
Location: Old Street, London, UK
Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (40 hours per week) Contract: Permanent
Stink is a global network that is proud to work with clients across advertising, entertainment, music and the arts. We collaborate to create films, interactive and original content. We focus on quality and smart production whilst striving to create an inspiring home for talent.
About the Role:
In this role you will help see projects through pre- shoot,- and post production. You will work closely with Stink Films director Keith McCarthy as a creative assistant. This means pitching/treating for a project, and assisting throughout the process from location scouting and casting through to editing and colour grading.
- Building Treatments
- Treatment writing
- Proof reading treatments
- Image research and concept development in pitch process.
- Creative writing
- Work closely with the creative team throughout the production process to ensure Keith has everything he needs
- Support with shooting any additional imagery be needed on shoots.
- Be involved in the casting process and run sessions if Keith cannot attend
- Diary management and coordinating meetings according to Keith’s schedule as required
- Ad hoc research as required for Stink Films team
(D) Desirable (E) Essential
- Experience working in the media industry (D).
- Able to take initiative and work beyond your comfort zone
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented (E)
- Proven experience of managing and coordinating a busy diary (E)
- Proven experience in customer service and office management (E)
- Proven ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks (D)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of systems (E)
- Proficient user of Gmail Suite and Microsoft Office (E)
Job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, and the post-holder may be required to undertake
other duties, which are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Are you available to start immediately, please submit your CV and personal statement to [email protected] by Tuesday 31st August 2021,16:00pm.