Posted on June 7, 2022
Director’s Assistant / Creative Researcher
Company: Bullion Productions Ltd
Role: Directors Assistant / Creative Researche
Reports to: Head of Production
Status: Fulltime – Office based
Hours: 10.00 – 18.00
Location: Industry Workspace, 21 Whiston Road, London, E2 8EX
Bullion is made up of an eclectic team of directors, producers, and creatives from a diverse range of backgrounds, all united by purpose and a collective goal to create outstanding work that engages with its audiences in an entertaining way. We believe in respect, decency, open-mindedness and want to work with people who feel the same.
Bullion was founded 10 years ago, initially starting out as a collective with its four founders. Bullion is now an established production company specialising in Branded Entertainment, Commercials and Music Videos. We work with a variety of big-name advertising agencies, record labels and global brands such as Adidas, Nike, Sports Direct and UEFA. Bullion also has a TV department, focusing in scripted comedy and factual entertainment our most recent shows were ‘Peacock’ for BBC3, ‘Football’s Coming Out’ for Channel 4 and ‘The Bigger Trip’ for ITV.
The content we create is made for a contemporary audience and gravitates between Comedy, Sports, and Youth Culture.
As a Directors Assistant / Creative Researcher you will be responsible for creating and developing pitches and treatments for new briefs across all departments (Commercial, Music Video and TV).
This role is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to work closely with established directing talent. You will be assisting in the development and delivery of Bullion’s unique content and being a part of a progressive production team who orchestrate both small- and large-scale productions. The role will also require you to help coordinate and create social assets our social media channels
Organisational skills, creative communication skills, an eye for design and a strong understanding of the prevalent content and audience trends across Gen-Z video platforms is essential.
- You will have had 1+ years in a similar role
- Be skilled and confident in designing and creating visual treatment decks with the use of software on Mac and Adobe Creative Suite (Keynote, Adobe InDesign, Premiere Pro, Google slides)
- Be a strong visual researcher and graphic designer.
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously with good time management and can work to tight deadlines.
- Have a strong interest in and good knowledge of film, photography, fashion, music, and advertising
- Have strong writing and comprehension skills, and the ability to proofread and copy edit
- Have good communications and listening skills, to ensure briefs are being met and directors’ ideas are being presented in the best way they can.
- Be proactive, bring ideas to the table and open to discussion
- Create and elevate PR and social assets ready for posting and assist in the distribution / co-ordination
- Being mindful of staff welfare working with the Managing Director to ensure a comfortable environment, help implement mental and physical health initiatives
- Understanding and help in the implementing company environmental best practice
- Assisting the Company Founders with special projects
- To undertake such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
- To be always an ambassador for the business.
- Happy working in a team and individually
- Full, clean driving licence preferred but not essential
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours where necessary.
- Ambitious character who is looking for an opportunity to grow within industry.
Applications via email to [email protected]
Salary negotiable based on experience.