Closing: December 30th 2022
Posted on November 23, 2022
Director’s Assistant / Creative Researcher
Our small and friendly Anonymous Content UK team are looking for a full-time Director’s Assistant/Creative Researcher. This role is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard-working person with a passion for, and in-depth knowledge of film, art and design to support our roster of award-winning Directors on all aspects of commercial production.
As a team, we are committed to championing a diverse cross-section of voices and therefore welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We believe that having a diverse team strengthens our company and enriches our culture.
The job is office based in West London.
- Proficient in InDesign
- Basic knowledge of editing software, Dropbox, Keynote, Google Slides
- Excellent knowledge of film, for the purposes of creative research
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with Directors and Executive Producers on treatments
- Visual research and layout (InDesign) for treatments
- Supporting Directors in production
- Keeping filing system up to date and organized
- General office management
No previous production company experience required but an undergraduate degree or equivalent in design or film + personal projects/portfolio are beneficial.
Salary: £22-25K based on previous experience.
Start Date: Early 2023
Please send your CV and any examples of your film or design work to [email protected]