Posted on July 8, 2021
OB are an award-winning talent agency, representing a handpicked roster of production companies and a growing portfolio of independent directors.
We are looking for a new agent to join our advertising team, focusing on the growth and development of our independent roster.
You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience at either a production company, advertising agency or similar, with a hunger and enthusiasm for creativity, nurturing talent and connecting with new people.
Responsibilities not limited to…
- Managing and strategising our independent directors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies, brands and production companies (both in the UK and abroad).
- Exploring non-traditional advertising opportunities.
- Presenting the right directors for new opportunities, negotiating their rates and managing their engagement from inception to delivery.
- Managing invoicing.
- Supporting directors throughout the pitch process by providing feedback on treatment design, visuals, words etc.
- Managing PR for the launch of new work and new director signings.
- An active participation in finding and signing emerging talent.
- An active interest in the creative industries; reading articles, watching new work, attending festivals, panel talks, social events etc.
You should be a positive, organised and approachable person with great taste, smart thinking and a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills and an excellent way with words. You will need to be IT literate and experience using software such as InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience vital and salary dependent.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]