Posted on September 7, 2021
OB Management are an award-winning talent-first agency, representing a handpicked roster of production companies and a growing portfolio of independent directors.
We are looking for a new agent to join our advertising team, focusing on the growth and development of our independent roster.
You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience at either a production company, advertising agency or similar, with a hunger and enthusiasm for creativity, nurturing talent and connecting with new people.
Responsibilities not limited to…
- Managing and strategising the development of our independent directors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies, brands and production companies (both in the UK and abroad).
- Exploring non-traditional advertising opportunities.
- Pitching directors for new opportunities, negotiating their rates and managing their engagement from inception to delivery.
- Supporting directors throughout the pitch process by providing feedback on treatment design, visuals, words etc.
- Managing PR for the launch of new work and new director signings.
- Presenting director reels to agencies and brands, speaking with knowledge and passion for the work.
- An active participation in finding and signing emerging talent.
- An active interest in the creative industries; reading articles, watching new work, attending festivals, panel talks, social events etc.
You should be a positive, organised and approachable person with great taste, smart thinking and a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills and an excellent way with words. If you are a whizz on software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Daylite then that is even better!
Experience vital & salary dependent.
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by the end of September.