Posted on June 29, 2022
Directors Agent / Sales EP
We’re an award-winning team of friendly and passionate talent first agents.
We have a unique offering representing independent directors, production companies, photographers and a fully integrated production hub to accommodate multidisciplinary campaigns.
We are currently looking for a Directors Agent / Sales EP to join our tight knit crew, based in London. The focus of this role will be developing OB and our roster of Directors.
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience at either a production company, advertising agency or similar, with an enthusiasm for creativity, nurturing talent and connecting with new people. It’s essential you come with your own established network of contacts in the industry.
- Managing and strategising our independent directors.
- Presenting director reels to agencies and brands, speaking with knowledge and passion for the work.
- Building and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies, brands and production companies (both in the UK and abroad).
- Exploring non-traditional advertising opportunities.
- Presenting the right directors for new opportunities, negotiating their rates and managing their engagement from inception to delivery.
- Supporting directors throughout the pitch process by providing feedback on treatment design, visuals, words etc.
- Managing PR for the launch of new work and new director signings.
- An active participation in finding and signing emerging talent.
- An active interest in the creative industries; reading articles, watching new work, attending festivals, panel talks, social events etc.
As well as the above, you should be a positive, conscientious and proactive person with a great eye for talent and an inclusive/adaptable approach. You should have strong communication skills and an excellent way with words.
Experience vital and salary dependent
Sounds like you? Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]