Posted on December 14, 2017
Designer & Visual Researcher
Leading animation, film and interactive company, Nexus Studios, is looking for a visual researcher with graphic design experience to join us on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone with passion for imagery and design to work with our Directors and producers, visualising ideas through print and digital treatments and presentation materials.
You’ll need a broad knowledge of art, design, illustration and animation and be keen to find visual references that bring a pitch to life, working alongside directors. You’ll also be eager to champion and implement visual and conceptual development of the company’s identity across branding, merchandise, communications and more.
- Producing impactful and engaging treatments, working closely with world-class directors to translate their ideas
- Image research to support a Director’s treatment in line with the client’s brief
- Treatment layout, design and output for both pdf and online
- Generating a wide range of decks for presentations and marketing needs
- Maintaining brand graphics and materials across print and digital
- Maintaining and evolving templates and brand guidelines
- Updating website content, microsites and creating digital marketing materials
- Good working knowledge of Creative Suite, Acrobat and Keynote
- A good eye for layouts, colour and typography
- A stickler for detail
- Design training or similar, with experience creating materials for print, motion and web
- Experience optimising materials for output across print and digital
- Organised self-starter who can work well under tight deadlines
- Strong organisation and time management
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated and keen to join a growing London studio, please send your CV, portfolio and a brief email saying why you are suited to the role to [email protected].