Posted onJanuary 22, 2021
Motion Design and Animation Producer
ABOUT THE MILL
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Mill’s design team is an interdisciplinary group of creative and technical artists, who approach clients’ challenges through the aesthetic and process-oriented lens of design. This global group of creatives tackles title sequences, commercials, augmented reality filters and everything in between.
Our London studio is currently looking for a Motion Design and Animation Producer to join the Design department. Tasked with achieving creative excellence, best customer service and maximizing profitability for The Mill, you will manage projects to ensure the delivery of creatively successful and profitable outcomes to specific deadlines.
- Plan and manage design and animation projects and oversee services provided by other departments.
- Prepare accurate and detailed quotes primarily for design and animation projects but also VFX projects when required.
- Work closely with our Design Studio creative team and our Mill direction roster in creating pitch documents for new project opportunities.
- Line produce work and negotiate payment for work beyond scope agreement
- Provide cohesiveness and continuity for clients by working closely with your immediate production team to ensure effective utilisation of company resources.
- Sign off quotes to agreed discount level.
- Provide creative and technical advice on post production techniques and shooting requirements.
- Lead, guide and train Junior Producers and manage any personnel issues.
- Attend and advise at client meetings and direct creative artists on the requirements of each project.
- Manage projects to achieve agreed targets on increased revenue. Keep Executive Producer informed of no charge jobs and negotiate with the client on future financial return for these jobs.
- Provide ongoing line management during projects, managing the welfare of both creative and production teams.
- Brief schedulers and monitor project demands on creative artists to ensure that they have sufficient support staff and resources for each project.
- Research and source new and up and coming directing/creative design and animation talent. Keep abreast of our competitors talent and projects and forward plan for quiet periods through a sales and marketing plan.
- Develop strong working relationships with artist talent across all of our global design studios.
- Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
- Keep abreast of new techniques and equipment available on-site.
- 3-4 years experience as a Producer
- Strong knowledge of techniques within Animation and Design
- Understanding of common file formats and resolutions
- Exemplary time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for design and animation
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal
Please apply for the role through out careers site: https://smrtr.io/4VgXP