Back to all jobs
Blinkink is looking for a Design Director to join our team.
You will work closely with our EPs, producers and directors in maintaining Blinkink’s unique aesthetic. Helping design and curate Blinkink’s website alongside material and decks to help promote our entertainment, films and directors.
You will also manage freelancer researchers, treatment designers and artists and assist in the creation of pitch-winning treatments. These will cover commercials, music videos, games and entertainment projects with a focus on animation, live action and mixed media production.
The skills we need:
- A razor-sharp eye for design with a unique aesthetic.
- A passion for film, television, art and design.
- An awareness and up to date knowledge of the media landscape.
- The ability to translate text to image.
- A strong initiative and ability to take the lead.
- Though it isn’t a writing role, you would be expected to be able to help input, curate and sense check any text content. Writing would be a bonus.
Show us what you can do in a 1 to 3 page deck, either about yourself or something you are passionate about.
Please send your deck and CV for your application to [email protected], with the subject line ‘Design Director application – YOUR NAME’
Salary: 40k per annum