Closing: July 1st 2021
Posted on June 8, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join Pulse Films and in particular the Commercial & Music Videos department where you will work with and support some of the most talented Producers and Directors in the Industry. The Commercials & Music Videos division is world class and has won multiple awards, most recently at the 2021 British Arrows where it picked up the awards for Production Company of the Year and Commercial of the Year.
As a calm professional you will be supporting the team with the following:
- Working with the EP’s to manage scheduling for productions including working with diary services to provide up to date information on freelance crew availability.
- Providing some production support on jobs in production and providing support to the EP’s working on those productions.
- Coordinating all team and internal inter-departmental meetings
- Responsible for the administrative onboarding of freelancers
- Providing diary support to the senior members of the team
- Act as the first point of contact for the department, dealing incoming phone calls, general office admin, emails and post
- Organising couriers
- Ordering of gifts on behalf of the department
- Organising department social events, e.g., Christmas lunch
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation for department staff including directors
- Running errands between the production office and other departments
- Logging of invoices and raising PO’s
- Credit Card reconciliations for the EP’s
Key Skills and Experience
- A passion for the industry
- A desire to work in Production
- Knowledge of terminology will be appreciated
- Computer savvy
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving
- A team player with great communication skills
- Good sense of ownership and responsibility
- Enthusiasm to learn production processes and industry standards
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in carrying out responsibilities
- Able to manage time and priorities with limited supervision
- MS Office proficient
- Proven commitment to a career in film and television production
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels with a courteous, helpful manner.
Our usual office is based in Shoreditch, but we are still predominantly working from home due to COVID-19. We will be returning to the office on a hybrid basis, and we’ll do this in line with Government recommendations.
Pulse Films is an award-winning, independent, modern-day studio encompassing the development, production, financing and distribution of cross-platform content for audiences worldwide. Pulse’s “artist first” mantra has allowed the company to build a thriving talent management component to the business that completes its holistic approach to content creation. Headquartered in London with outposts in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Berlin and Milan, Pulse was founded by Thomas Benski and Marisa Clifford in 2005.
Please send applications to [email protected]