Closing: July 1st 2021
Posted on June 1, 2021
Data Services & Vault Administrator
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters.
We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions & Blink Industries). Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
This role is a gateway for someone looking to break into the world of animation production and gain experience of all these sectors under one roof.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Editing director’s showreels
- Co-ordinating receiving, checking and archiving director’s work on the company server
- Creating social media gifs and company newsletters using Mailchimp
- Managing the Company website & Blink Vimeo channel, uploading content and keeping it up to date
- Tech support for award entries, PR and film festival submissions across Blink
- Transcoding files for different platforms (web, ipad, screenings etc)
- Overseeing the CMS (content management system) across the two Blink websites
- Creating and sending out bespoke reels using the CMS
- Overseeing in-house camera equipment and managing booking system
- Managing the drive log & drive storage
- Managing ingest of new footage onto the server
- Assisting the VFX editor with footage transcode as required
- QC’ing final exports for creative and technical errors
Candidate should be:
- Technically proficient
- Bright, enthusiastic and comfortable in a media company environment
- A creative eye and strong attention to detail are paramount
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Premiere and ability to edit
- Basic knowledge of different codecs and compressions
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets, Docs & Slides
- Basic knowledge of InDesign & After Effect desirable but not essential
- Strong team player, a good listener and communicator
You will be based at our animation studio location in Holloway.
Salary £20,000 p/a.
Send CVs and covering letter to [email protected]