Closing: November 30th 2019
Posted on September 23, 2019
MindsEye is an award-winning production company based in Fitzrovia and is looking for an
enthusiastic and friendly candidate with a passion for film and production to join the team.
We create films of all shapes and sizes – most of them funny.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is hardworking, extremely organised, has great energy,
a team player and with a passion for advertising.
You’ll be working closely with our directors to visualise and realise their ideas into commercial
treatments. The role will include the visual research and layout for each treatment. On an
average day, you’ll speak to a director via email or phone, read a script and take a research
brief. You’ll search for images and/or videos references and continue to follow instructions
from the director and producer as the pitch progresses. You will then layout the images using
InDesign with the director’s writing, creating a full treatment. You would also be a support in
creating press releases for new work and updating our website.
• Experience in graphic design and visual layout.
• Knowledge of the relevant software (as listed below).
• An exceptional eye for detail and aesthetics
• Knowledge of the research process
• Passion for and knowledge of commercials, film, photography and design
• Ability to take briefs and adapt them to different directors’ styles
• Excellent communication – able to manage workflow with directors and producers
• Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
• An understanding of agencies would be preferable as would experience in a fast-paced
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Treatment layouts and image research
• Sales support for our MD and EP with putting together reels
• Manage our website
• Create press releases for our PR rep
• Send out our Newsletters via Mailchimp and our News page on the website.
• Deal with award submissions
• Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop, Keynote Office 365 & Dropbox are essential.
• Adobe CC Illustrator and Premier Pro are a plus
We are looking for somebody who is extremely organised, confident, personable and driven.
We are likely to have several productions on-going at once, and so are looking for somebody
who is a switched on, confident multi-tasker.
The job will have a 3-month trial period. Starting ASAP as a permanent position. Salary based
MindsEye supports and promotes growth from within the company. If you think you will be
good for this role, please send a cover email, CV and any treatment examples/design
references to [email protected]
The MindsEye team.