Posted on August 9, 2021
Creative Audio Producer (Maternity Cover)
Tag worldwide are the leaders in marketing and communications supply chain services. Our aim is to help organisations transform their business processes and realise the potential of their brands. Our clients are many of the largest brands around the world which gives us lots of opportunities to grow and develop both as a business and as individuals.
Purpose of the role
Tag Collective Arts is the creative production arm of the Tag network and this role will be working within the award winning Audio Post Production Facility based at the Poland Street offices in the heart of Soho. We are looking for an experienced Audio Producer to oversee the studios.
- Organising and co-ordinating the day to day and long-term project bookings, including tailoring staff schedules to suit client needs
- Building a strong and positive rapport with existing and new clients to enhance customer experience and help create lasting working relationships
- Understanding audio postproduction and terminology to guide clients through the process
- Assisting pitches for new business, preparing quotes and managing clients budgets
- Understanding clients’ needs and advising what can enhance the project, whether this be voice over, music, sfx or sound design
- Working with a range of broadcast and corporate projects using a wide range of specifications and deliverables
- Receiving and handling production briefs for casting voice overs and actors for various projects. Negotiating usage rates with agencies for artists
- Ensuring strong communication within each department of the company to provide excellent customer experience
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers to facilitate a healthy budget and project performance
- Co-ordinating client entertainment
- Learning the company systems for every aspect of the production process
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a production role within an audio post production environment and ideally within advertising.
- A good listener and leader who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team,
- Excellent client skills, comfortable communicating face to face and on the phone and by email.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of audio post production,
- Comfortable to draft, quote projects and to schedule, track hours, reconcile and invoice jobs on completion.
- Comfortable voice casting and carrying out music searches and then quoting for usage to our ciients.
- Strong communication and team skills with a friendly, collaborative work ethic.
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to be engaged with multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a high pressured and evolving environment whilst still delivering top quality results.
- Good knowledge of Filemaker Pro and Microsoft Excel.
Maternity cover for 9 months. Starting immediately (Aug ‘2021)
Please contact [email protected]