Sorry, this job's application date has passed.
Back to all jobs
Back to all jobs
Posted on February 20, 2023
Dirty Films are looking for a pro-active and versatile assistant to join their team.
If you’re a motivated and creatively-minded individual with a passion for documentaries, animated films and commercials, we would love to hear from you!
Please email [email protected] with your CV and a portfolio stating: “Creative Assistant Role” in the subject header.
Closing date: 10TH March 2022
Hours: Full time, 9:30am – 6:30pm Salary: £24k per annum
Location: On-site in Hackney
Holidays: National statutory allowance
You will be supporting the team with the following:
- Providing production support to producers & creatives on active jobs and pitches
- Office assistance including managing office supplies, lunch runs, office access, couriers & setting up calls
- Supporting with social media management and content creation
- Work with EPs to manage website and updates
- Organising travel arrangements & accommodation for department staff
- Managing producers diaries and scheduling of meetings
- Logging invoices and liaising with accounts team
- Credit Card reconciliations for EP and budget reconciliations after projects are delivered
- Managing festival submissions budget & calendar for commercials awards entries
- Managing hard drive library and bank of visual library assets
- Creating show reels for pitches & director inquiries; confident using Vimeo/Frame.IO
- Confident in Adobe Packages, notably: InDesign & Premiere Pro to lay out pitch decks
- Comfortable working to a brief and responding to feedback
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 year of experience in a production company/agency/post house
- A desire to work and grow within Production
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail, resourcefulness and problem-solving
- Proficient in Adobe suite (InDesign and Premier) a must
- A team player with great communication skills with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Enthusiasm to learn production processes and industry standards
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in carrying out responsibilities
- Able to manage time and priorities with limited supervision
- Proven commitment to a career in film and television production
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels with a courteous, helpful manner.