Posted on October 26, 2020
The Creative Assistant is our central point for new talent. They help to identify and reach out to new talent (animators, concept artists, designers, illustrators etc), engaging with freelancers at the beginning of jobs to find out availability and rates whilst also filtering speculative job and internship applications. The candidate should have a good understanding of Blinkink’s aesthetic and be interested in animation trends and techniques.
This role would suit an energetic, creative individual looking to work their way up in a bustling Animation studio.
The successful candidate will be confident, self-motivated and excited about building relationships with both established and emerging talent.
- Actively seek out new creative talent – engaging with freelancer portfolios, showreels, articles, recommendations and speculative emails.
- To act as the central point of contact between schools and universities to organise talks, meetings and also promote our internship and work experience schemes.
- Actively engage with freelancers and interesting new talent – setting up interviews or skype calls to build relationships and promote BlinkInk
- Managing the upkeep of our freelancer database alongside the Production Assistant.
- Responsible for uploading job descriptions and collating applications. Liaising with Head of Studio to organise interviews.
- A curious mind with a keen interest in animation, film & TV, music and art.
- A confident and approachable manner when connecting with new people
- Basic understanding of animation techniques and production processes
- Basic knowledge of creative software (ie: Photoshop / After Effects / Premiere / Keynote etc) helpful but not essential
Send CVs, cover letter and available start date to [email protected]