Closing: August 26th 2018
Posted on July 31, 2018
Creative Assistant @ BlinkArt
Blink Art is looking for a new full-time creative assistant to join our growing team. This role is an excellent starting point for someone looking to get into the creative industry. Experience is not absolutely necessary, but we will be looking for someone with lots of ambition and passion to learn!
– Upkeep of the artist’s work on the Blink Art website, printed books and server.
– Managing our PR and social media channels.
– Creating newsletters and news stories.
– Support to our agents by organising client meetings and building our contacts list.
– Website maintenance.
– General office management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
– An excellent creative eye and ability to edit artists work.
– Highly organised and a self-starter.
– A passion to deliver the best possible results.
– Very good English writing skills.
– Very good Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills.
– Brilliant people skills and confidence on the phone.
– Energy and a great sense of humour!
Start date would be September 2018 in our beautiful plant-filled office is based in Holloway, N7 0SH.
Please email a short covering letter and your CV to [email protected]