Posted on November 29, 2017
Location: Passion Animation Studios London
Reporting to: Head of Communications
Starting: January 2018
The Communications Assistant will assist the Head of Communications to execute Passion’s Brand Communications Strategy. On a day to day basis, they will develop client relations, execute PR and marketing strategies, create and execute copy for social media posts, email newsletters, web copy etc. They will plan and organise brand events, workshops and award entries.
• Draft Press Releases
• Engage with media to build relationships
• Monitoring industry media for features
• Taking and filing press cuttings of features
• Create posts according to brand strategy
• Interact with social community
• Source social media content from directors and Passion team
• Monthly report on Social Media engagement and growth
• Manage email contact database
• Assist in the writing of monthly newsletters
• Monthly report on opens and engagement
• Write copy for website posts, new videos and directors
• Adjust existing copy in line with communications strategy
• Take press and festival enquiries
• Festival Submissions and Payments
• Manage Calendar of Head of Communications
Knowledge and Skills
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, be able to write to a brief and communicate brand messages. They will be an organised person, able to manage multiple channels and stakeholders. They must also be able to work with others, manage relationships with media and agencies to achieve Passion’s communications objectives. An understanding of the SEO/Marketing relevance of the above channels is preferred as well as an appreciation of the business impact of eff ective communication. An interest in the world of production and animation and a taste for art and design would be helpful!
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]. We will then ask you to complete a short writing task to bring to interview should your application reach that stage.