Posted on May 10, 2021
Commercial & Branded Content Sales Assistant
Role: Commercial & Branded Content Sales Assistant
Reports to: New Business Executive /Managing Director
Direct Reports: None
Status: 6-month fixed term contract with view to perm
Location: Industry Workspace, 21 Whiston Road, London, E2 8EX
Start date: Asap
Bullion Productions was founded almost 10 years ago, initially starting out as a collective with just its four founders. Bullion is now an established production company specialising in Commercials, Branded Entertainment, and Music Videos. We work with a variety of big-name agencies such as Adam & Eve, Saatchi and Saatchi, and Iris, well known brands including Adidas, Nike, FIFA, and have worked with a range of exciting talent including Stormzy, David Beckham, Caroline Wozniaki and Gemma Cairney.
In 2018 Bullion became part of the All3 family, taking investment to grow our business further and expand our offering into Factual TV and Scripted Comedy.
Our passions are around sports, comedy and youth culture and contemporary issues which makes up a majority of our output. We also service large productions for UK and International clients alike across all genres.
The Sales assistants primary role is to help ensure that our directors’ roster is working and being promoted positively in the industry. You will be working into our senior Commercial and Branded team maintaining relationships with our existing clients to garner repeat business.
Bullion is expanding its roster of talented directors and as such need to grow its sales team. We want to mentor a young and hungry directors’ representative. The role will require you to learn and follow traditional leads of TV commercials via advertising agencies, whilst looking at new and growing opportunities in the Branded content world.
This is a challenging but rewarding role. The right person will be articulate, sharp and have a tenacious approach to tasks. We want problem solvers, people who can think outside of the box and respond to the daily challenges in a thoughtful and inventive manor, whilst learning from our established inhouse sales team. People skills are more important than ever, maintaining connections and hunting for new ones. A learned grasp of social media is essential. The person joining our sales team should have the craft held high and be able to articulate this to our clientele. A thirst for creativity and art must be front and centre. A rehearsed knowledge of the director’s work isn’t what we want, we need to smell the passion and excitement bubbling in our director representatives. Our right candidate must see the potential of a director and sell that. Not just the showreel.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Be on the daily pursuit of exciting opportunities for our roster of established and fledgling commercial directors.
- Identify new business opportunities and nurture new client relationships.
- ensuring Bullion is known to all suitable agencies
- ensuring Bullion is perceived as a reliable go-to production company
- increase the frequency and quality of bidding opportunities
- filter incoming briefs, liaising with the senior team to ensure they are relevant to Bullion’s strategy and Director roster and are at the right price point
- attend relevant industry events as the face of Bullion to network with brands and agencies
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to secure ongoing work and maximise opportunities
- Sense check pitches before sending to client and assist with image searches and copy if required.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the Bullion sales and marketing strategy
- Liaise with the Senior team to ensure the bidding and treatment process is as smooth and timely as possible, ensuring the brief has been met, the budget is adequate, and the project meets margin targets
- Attend regular target meetings with the senior team
- Coordinate and/or write copy for the PR and marketing of the company including, mail outs, social media, industry press, awards and events
- Stay on the pulse of new trends and talent that would fulfil the needs and goals of the company’s business plan and maximise opportunities
- An eye for talent and an understanding of how talent could work for different projects
- Represent the company to the highest standard at all times
- Good creative copywriting skills are essential.
- Competent level of Keynote use essential
- Film literate
- Strong research skills
- Creative writing skills
- Pride in one’s personal appearance
- Any other ad hoc administrative roles as per the needs of the company
- This role would suit a driven, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
- Client friendly presentation
- Networking Impulses
- A positive attitude
- The ability to work solo or part of a group.
- Outgoing and personable but with a mind for business
Please send CVs and cover letters to: [email protected]