Posted on October 11, 2017
We are an award winning visual effects studio located in Soho London. We’re looking for a colour producer to join our production team and produce for our colour department which consists of 2 senior colourists and 2 juniors across both our UK and LA office.
- Manage colour grading department inside multi-award winning visual effects studio; billing, project management, revenue generation – reporting directly to executive team.
- Responsible for managing and running the grade schedules of 4 Senior / Junior colourists across LA and UK offices on multiple jobs at a time. Manage and delegate support staff at various experience levels.
- Lead TK workflow of each project, ensuring offline material is received, deadlines are met and within budget. Include project scoping, budgeting, timeline management, and approval processes through to final delivery and air date – for multiple jobs at a time.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement guidelines and processes within department to ensure thorough quality control across company wide pipelines.
- Lead communication between engineering team and representatives at FilmLight and other external hardware suppliers when improvements or fixes are needed.
- Communicate weekly updates of department status to executive team, lead managers in London and LA. Ensure colour team feedback and needs are addressed and weekly group meetings are held.
- Monitor monthly revenue and manage all department accounting, reconcile job costs and coordinate with external suppliers and clients on final billing.
- Lead HR initiatives and decisions to improve and maintain positive work environment that encourage growth and superior work delivery.
- You are a driven, detail oriented producer who is assertive and has strong leadership qualities.
- You are confident, patient and good with managing a group of people on multiple jobs at once.
- Prior experience of VFX workflow on programs such as Flame, Nuke, After Effects, is an advantage but not fully necessary.
- Must also be familiar with UK delivery standards for digital and online usage to do with music Promos and commercials.
- You are familiar with both UK and North American commercial film clients and understand the standards of creative and delivery expectations across both countries.
- A Background in working with commercial and film directors, producers and commissioners from the UK helpful but not essential.
- Familiar with accounting, invoicing and billing processes.
- Advantage but not necessary, experience in CETA scheduling software, as well as Excel, iCal.
Closing Date: October 18th 2017
Applications Submit to: [email protected]
Only successful interview candidates will be contacted
Salary: To Be Discussed.
Location: London UK, Soho.