Closing: August 4th 2021
Posted on July 15, 2021
Job title: Co-ordinator
Reports to: Head Co-ordinator
Location: Old Street, London, UK
Hours: 40 hours per week Contract: Permanent
Salary: £ Negotiable based on experience
Stink London is part of a global creative network that is proud to work with clients across advertising, entertainment, music, and the arts. Stink London is made up of Stink Films a creative production company working alongside Stink Studios a creative studio for a digital first world.
About the Role
We are looking for a Co-ordinator to join our Front of House team. The aim of this role is to provide administrative support to Stink Films and Stink Studios as part of team of two/three. This involves the effective co-ordination and management of the day-to-day running of the office, while providing high levels of customer service to clients.
The successful candidate must have exceptional people skills, IT skills and experience of working in a fast-paced client facing environment.
Front of House
- Manage reception, phones, and office duties
- Meet and greet clients and respond to queries
- Coordinate daily mail pickup and couriers
- Manage the allocation of meeting rooms.
- Effectively manage petty cash float
- Manage the day-to-day office activities (e.g. re-stocking of kitchen and help keep tidy etc.
- Liaise with building managers to discuss upkeep of the office and represent Stink at Morelands tenant meetings.
- Maintain relationships and liaise with relevant companies (services and suppliers) to communicate changing opening hours.
- Manage COVID protocols in the office to ensure an on-going safe working environment
- Provide casting cut downs using Premiere Pro
- Create showreels for directors and clients
- Assist with creative research
- Assist in slide presentations for pitches
- Log and update scripts into Database (Copper CRM)
- Coordinate weekly production call content
- Book travel for producers, directors and crew
- Provide travel itinerary for producers, directors, and crew
- Book and organise freelance researchers and staff
- Source props and camera equipment
- Find locations for shoots
- Liaise with casting agencies to find extras (features & background)
- Source and book rehearsal spaces
- Log and manage hard drives in post-production process
- Manage spots using Filestore (Wiredrive)
- Log expenses for producers and office
- Provide assistance and attend shoot days as required
- Submit entries for internationally recognised awards (Cannes Lions, D&AD, LIA, UKMVA etc.)
- Provide award entries as per technical specifications (compression/ masking brand names/ aspect ratio)
- Curate content for Stinks’ weekly global newsletter FHN (Friday Hot News)
- Regular updates of Stink Films website
- Manage social media pages for the Stink Films (photo/ video editing/ copy for posts)
- Facilitate online tutorials on how to use Wiredrive/ Copper
- Organise, create, and manage email groups
(D) Desirable (E) Essential
- Experience working in the media industry (D).
- Proven experience in customer service and office management (E)
- Experience managing petty cash (D)
- Proven ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks (D)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of systems (E)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (E)
Please submit your CV and personal statement to [email protected]