Closing: October 26th 2019
Posted on September 26, 2019
This is a new role working alongside Managing Partner, Katy Richardson to drive and manage the business to help ensure it continues to flourish in the evolving market.
Intro is an award-winning creative agency and production company based in Old Street. Our inhouse team provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to post-production. Our broad client base includes music and arts, agencies, broadcast and sport, as well as major brands such as Nike, Jaguar Land Rover and Canon Europe.
The role requires experience of integrated campaigns, video/TV, post-production, CG and digital. It is client-facing, so we’re looking for someone able to talk ‘brand’ not just ‘production’.
- Drive the business development plan for new and existing clients
- Identify and convert business opportunities
- Have a strong handle on the workflow and pipeline
Client Relationships & Management:
- Oversee and develop client relationships
- Ensure all clients are serviced to the highest levels
- Creating client plans which identify growth opportunities
- Ensure that client treatments and proposals are best in class and delivered in an inspiring way, and that the resulting work delivers and delights clients
- Ensure projects are run profitably for the benefit of Intro and clients
- Build strong collaborative relationships with PMs and creatives
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of Intro’s culture – collaborative, supportive, upbeat, empowering
- Understand and communicate the full Intro proposition
- Contribute to the future development of the business
- A proven track record in developing profitable business, be a natural networker and have a strong awareness of and interest in the market.
- The ability to lead pitches, put together a winning proposal, understand how to cost and negotiate budgets will be key.
- Proven track record in developing long-term relationships which consistently produce profit and great creative work.
- The ability to engage with clients and their brands on a wider strategic level beyond the immediate project scope.
- A genuine passion for creativity.
- Confidence with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel is important.
- Results-oriented, energetic and proactive.
Salary dependent on experience
Please send your CV and salary expectations to [email protected]
Follow us on twitter on @IntroUK and Instagram on @introuk