Posted on August 17, 2017
Company: Little Dot Studios
Based in: Shoreditch, London
Reports to: Senior Partnerships Manager
Contract Type: 6 months
You must send a PDF CV and PDF cover letter by August 21st 2017 to [email protected] with ‘Channel Manager LatAm – [your name]’ in the subject line.
Please state clearly in your cover letter the following:
- languages you speak fluently [Latin American Spanish is mandatory];
- relevant experience in a management position;
- knowledge of both video and social video production;
- date you’d be available to start working with us (in Shoreditch, London).
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, if this information is not included in the cover letter, or you do not provide a cover letter, it will not be possible to review your application.
Little Dot Studios is one of the fastest growing next-generation media companies in the UK. We manage YouTube channels and social video for over 100 global TV brands, from The Graham Norton Show to Formula E. We also produce original and branded video content, and have launched several award-winning branded campaigns.
Channel Managers are central members of the Little Dot Studios team and need to be proactive and enthusiastic with a range of skills when developing and executing strategies to grow channels, coordinating a small team of Operations Assistants and performing/overseeing all operational tasks. All applicants should be able to show demonstrable interest in online video and social media, and experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Devising and overseeing strategy for content creation and distribution to social video platforms (YouTube, Facebook, etc)
- Overseeing team tasked with editing and optimizing video content for social video platforms
- Managing client approvals and upload/publishing of all channel content
- Overseeing channel growth and implementation of audience development best-practices
- Strategic channel development: working with clients to establish clear objectives and how they might best be achieved
- Attending monthly meetings with clients to assess progress and new opportunities
- Producing decks and strategy documents
- Examining YouTube and Facebook analytics regularly, spotting insights, and modifying content and strategy accordingly
- Overseeing outreach to external platforms and publications
- Ensuring impeccable use of spelling and grammar across all channels at all times
- Native/bilingual speaker of Latin American Spanish with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Knowledge and understanding of television programming in Latin America
- Demonstrable experience of client management, content planning and progress reporting
- A clear passion for online media and understanding of best-practice for video on social media (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Knowledge of the YouTube content management system and other video platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of audience development and online SEO
- Interest in and understanding of video production and edit schedules
- Professionalism when dealing directly with clients
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks and an interest in working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Great communication skills, with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
- Bachelor degree in media/related subject
- Basic video editing experience
- Other languages