Closing:March 14th 2021
Posted onFebruary 22, 2021
CG Studio Producer
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. We work with agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world. We are a proud part of the Blink family. Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation techniques (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
We are looking for a full-time in house CG & Post Production Producer to run our in-house animation studio and CG team in Holloway.
This is a client facing position. A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role at an animation studio or post house is required.
- You will work closely with our EP / Head of Production and full-time PM to manage projects running through the studio.
- You possess the ability to plan, coordinate and lead projects from storyboard through to final delivery.
- You are comfortable preparing detailed budgets and schedules for projects that use a variety of techniques; from full CG animated projects, to mixed-media productions and post-production / adaptation work.
- You will work alongside the leads and creative supervisors to track and manage projects., with the help of the Production Manager.
- You will manage artist and project resources and ensure a strong line of communication between teams and support departments.
- You will be instrumental in helping maintain a positive, professional and upbeat atmosphere on projects.
- You will provide ongoing line management during projects, looking out for the welfare of all team members.
- You will help maintain our network of world-class freelance talent – with the support of the PM & Ground Control team.
- You will anticipate and communicate creative and technical issues to supervisors or department heads.
- You will answer director & producer technical queries, advise on post-production techniques and shoot requirements.
- You will oversee the execution of all masters and final client deliveries, reconcile projects and bill all costs.
- You will supervise and ensure quality control on all projects and give feedback to appropriate creative, production and operational personnel, taking part in project debriefs where required.
- You will take a keen interest in helping to develop and shape pipeline, process and protocols as our team & studio grows.
- You keep a finger on the pulse of new trends and developments in the wider industry.
- You are passionate about all forms of animation, entertainment and filmmaking and love working in this industry.
- You are proactive, solution-orientated, good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- You possess excellent communication and people skills, and are able to bring out the best in the team around you.
- You are comfortable working independently and are able to manage your own workload and the workload and priorities of others day-to-day.
- You have excellent technical know-how; you understand the animation and post production process and can converse fluently with directors, producers and crew and problem solve.
- You aren’t scared to show initiative and have the confidence to instigate change and improvements.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and rigorously enforce systems and protocols.
- An understanding of common data ingest, colour management, file formats, resolutions and delivery workflows is required.
- Experience working with a Production Database ie: Shotgun or F-Track is desirable.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions or need help with your application.
BLINKINK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER