Posted on April 13, 2021
The role would consist of internal coordination for projects, specifically Commercials in our London Studio. Seeing a project from start to finish, from Storyboarding, to Coordination of the CG & VFX team, through to the end product. The VFX Production will liaise closely with the project Producer, VFX Supervisor, Head of CG, Studio Manager and the Artists to ensure a show is delivered on time to the highest quality.
- Work with Head of CG and Leads to schedule show and enforce delivery strategy
- Attend scheduling meetings and provide daily information on delivery targets
- Work with leads/artists to ensure targets are met
- Chase outstanding elements as per Director/Supervisor/leads request
- Work with editorial to ensure all relevant material for the show is correctly located
- Generate playlists via Shotgun for daily internal reviews and bi-weekly CG Supervisor reviews
- Record and issue feedback
- Organise and set up bookings across all shows for internal reviews, CG Supervisor reviews, Director reviews, Editorial updates and shot briefs
- Conduct daily rounds with Leads, taking notes and issuing internally to artists
- Responsible for all notes, briefs, procedural changes to shots and committing all relevant data to relevant pages in Shotgun
- Report and delays in correlation with the current schedule/crew immediately, work with Producer to amend delivery schedule accordingly
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, Production company, Studio or Post house
- A high level of organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of scheduling software, Project, Shotgun would be an advantage
- Good understanding of CG, Animation, VFX workflows
Please send CVs and portfolio links to: [email protected]
Start date asap.
Salary depending on experience.