Closing: August 22nd 2021
Posted on July 21, 2021
CG Coordinator & Assistant (Fixed Term Contract)
Passion Pictures is a leader in animation. We collaborate with, and nurture, the world’s best creative talent. Through our studios in London, Paris, New York and Melbourne we produce commercials, films, documentaries, music videos, digital content for clients globally.
The role would consist of internal coordination for projects, specifically Commercials. Seeing a project from start to finish, from concept art, to Coordination of the CG team, through to Delivery. The CG Coordinator will liaise closely with the project Producer, VFX Supervisor, Head of CG and the Artists.
- Work with Head of CG/ Studio Manager and Leads to schedule show and enforce delivery strategy
- Attend scheduling meetings and provide daily information on delivery targets
- Work with leads/artists to ensure targets are met and deadlines achieved
- Chase outstanding elements as per Director/Supervisor/leads request
- Work with editorial to ensure all relevant material for the show is correctly located
- Generate playlists via Shotgun for daily internal reviews and bi-weekly CG Supervisor reviews
- Record and issue feedback
- Organise and set up bookings across all shows for internal reviews, CG Supervisor reviews, Director reviews and shot briefs
- Conduct daily’s with Leads, taking notes and issuing internally to artists
- Responsible for all notes, briefs, procedural changes to shots and committing all relevant data to relevant pages in Shotgun
- Report any delays in correlation with the current schedule immediately, work with Producer to amend delivery schedule accordingly
For CG Coordinator
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, Production company, Studio or Post house
- Good understanding of CG, Animation, VFX workflows
- A high level of organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of scheduling software Shotgun or similar
For CG Assistants
- An ambition to work in the Animation/VFX industry
- Basic knowledge of Animation & Processes
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Understanding of MS production and conferencing packages
This is a people facing role and requires someone with the ability to balance and delegate tasks clearly and efficiently.
If you think you would be well suited to this role, please send a cover letter & CV to [email protected]
Salary dependent on experience.