Closing: December 18th 2020
Posted on November 6, 2020
Business Development Lead
Blink ink is a world class animation production company. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, musicians and broadcasters around the globe. Our work spans the full spectrum of animation as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry. We are a proud part of the Blink family.
We are looking for a new Business Development lead to work closely with the Executive Producers to create new project opportunities, both domestically and abroad, as well as finding and developing new talent.
It’s a dynamic, creative role that requires drive, initiative, excellent communication skills, a curious mind, a disciplined work ethic, good chat and a lot of hustle.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Connecting new project opportunities with our directorial talent and production team.
● Initiating and maintaining relationships with creatives, producers, designers and project managers in advertising agencies, as well as “in-house” agency teams at brands, games companies and broadcasters.
● Coordination and creation of content for social media, PR & Comms and website.
● Supporting directors and producers on pitches and treatments.
● Helping to find new talent from different places. Encouraging diversity within our team, freelance crews and external collaborators.
● Presenting our work and evangelising about our talents in one-on-one and group presentations. Educating, informing, and inspiring people about the wonders of our animation and innovative film craft.
● Organising and coordination of regular group presentation screenings in all top London agencies.
● Organising and performing regular business development trips across the UK, Europe and the USA.
● Working collaboratively within the Blink family team. Developing initiatives, sharing leads, joining-the-dots on opportunities and relationships across the wider company.
● Enjoys responsibility and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
● Excellent communication & people skills.
● Confident writing ability for press releases, website copy and social posts.
● First class organisational & time management skills, with a keen attention to detail.
● Self-assured, comfortable delegating tasks and working within a team.
● Great taste and an eye for talent.
● A passion for film, music, creativity and the arts. Knowledge of animation craft is advantageous, though not required. That you will learn.
Minimum 2 years experience in the similar business development role within Production, Animation, Post-Production, Agency, PR, Design, or similar.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.