Posted on March 4, 2020
Business Development Assistant
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience
Passion Animation Studios/Group are looking for a Business Development Assistant to support their UK and Europe new business, sales and marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a few years’ experience and contacts to grow within the animation industry.
- Learning Passion Animation Studios and their sister studio Strange Beast’s work like the back of your hand!
- Building agency and client relationships – focusing on actively forging new contacts as well as maintaining existing relationships.
- Updating Passion’s contacts/new business database.
- Working closely with Passion’s Head of Business Development, EPs from Passion and Strange Beast and MD to strategize and support sales and marketing activities.
- Co-ordinating meeting bookings for EPs etc and leading group screenings where appropriate, with support from EPs.
- Building and curating director showreels with EPs.
- Creating content and supporting PR activities.
- Reporting on Sales and Marketing activity.
- Attending industry events and festivals.
You should be organised, energised, outgoing, affable and a team player. Excellent communication skills are also key. You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a sales or marketing capacity within the advertising industry or relevant experience. A knowledge of animation is a bonus, but a genuine interest is essential.
A knowledge of CRM tools is important, as well as solid Microsoft Office skills. Basic understanding of the Adobe suite (InDesign and Photoshop) would also be ideal.
Please send through your CV and covering letter to Sam Gray [email protected]