Posted on August 21, 2019
Merman Job Opportunity
Merman is an award winning, global TV and Commercial production company. Not only scripting TV and Film, we also create and execute the next generation of branded entertainment, advertising and premium short form content.
Merman are currently looking for an In-house Runner/Receptionist to support their Branded/Commercials team.
We pride ourselves on having a happy working environment and are looking for an upbeat, hard working team-player who is willing to get involved across the board.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Answering office phones, greeting guests, booking/managing meeting rooms and arranging refreshments for all meetings etc
- Manning reception 9am – 6.00pm or 10am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday (alternating shifts with TV Runner)
- Assisting with the creation and coordination of social media posts including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Managing showreel library and creation of presentation reels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organised and efficient
- Can multitask under pressure
- A creative eye and keen interest in visual content, creativity and the arts
- Proactive and confident
- Attention to detail
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud – Premier Pro, InDesign, Photoshop desirable
- Skills in Keynote, Microsoft, G Suite helpful.
Please make sure to highlight your skills and experience in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you! Please email [email protected] to apply.
Due to the overwhelming response we have received for the position at Merman, we are closing the applicant submission to Friday 30th August.